Visions In Education is happy to announce more virtual tutoring opportunities as we partner with Sacramento State’s Partnerships to Advance the Value of Education (PAVE).
PAVE is a K-12 academic tutoring and college mentoring program whose goal is to improve educational opportunities for K-12 students and help them achieve their college, career, or life goals.
Now through May 14, 2021, Visions students will have several Sacramento State tutors available at various times, including some evenings and weekends. This is in addition to Visions’ Homework Hotline tutors who are available all school days from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for our 6th through 12th grade students.
It’s important to note that:
- PAVE Tutors will only be available during the hours posted for each tutor on the PAVE Tutor Profiles doc linked below (hours vary by tutor)
- Tutoring is subject-area specific; please check the tutor’s profile to find the tutor that best fits your tutoring needs
- PAVE tutoring is provided virtually via Zoom; each tutor has their own Zoom link accessible via their profile
- All sessions will be recorded
- Tutoring is FREE and available for all grade levels
- Parents are encouraged to be part of the session
To access PAVE Tutors, please review the PAVE Tutors’ Profiles document–this shows the name of the tutor, the subject areas they tutor, and the days and times of availability. More tutors will be added to this document as they become available.
Posted on March 4, 2021 by Bethany Harris